Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
- Phase: flowering
- For growing in soil, cocos, hydroponics.
- Dosage: 0,75-1 ml/L
- Concentrated liquid fertilizer.
- Flower fertilizer NPK 10-20-40
Metrop MR2 flower fertilizer is a high-quality plant extract containing all macro and micro nutrients required for full top bloom in any medium. The raw materials of Metrop MR2 bloom fertilizer are exceptionally high purity, making it possible to achieve a high NPK proportion without disturbing the plant. It ensures never clogs the vat or irrigation system. Once prepared with water, the EC will remain stable.
In the Metrop MR2 flower fertilizer, the NPK and micro-elements balance is specially composed to produce the highest possible yield from the plant. The micro elements are also added to a higher and purer degree so that the plants have faster and better photosynthesis, which is beneficial for the quality of the end product.
Metro MR2 Benefits
- Visibly improves the condition of the plant’s top.
- Assures the availability of sufficient potassium to allow the top to reach its total growth.
- Guarantees the availability of enough phosphorus for the continued growth of the roots.
- Assures the availability of sufficient magnesium for optimal chlorophyll and protein synthesis.
- It is adapted to an optimal bloom explosion.
- It contains no harmful coloring and is not diluted with water: it consists only of the purest raw materials.
- From the 3rd or 4th week of the bloom, depending on the top size, give in gradually increasing doses until the end. Last week, rinse as needed.
- If the soil is nutrient-rich, give this mixture 1 to 3x per week.
- Give daily if the soil is nutrient-poor or if you use hydroponic growth methods.
- Water every day as needed.
- Be careful not to overdose.
- This product should be stored in a dark, frost-free place.
- In the event of eye contact in concentrated form, rinse eyes immediately with water.
Metrop MR2 flower fertilizer is biologically degradable.