In a set
- 1szt.Cool Tube Reflector 49cm Ø125mmPrice: 31,95 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Spectromaster 600W HPS LampPrice: 22,00 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Spectromaster 600w Digital Ballast dimerabilePrice: 89,00 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Master-Fix hangers 2x34kgPrice: 9,00 EURProduct unavailable.
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Kit includes:
- Reflector Cooltube fi125x490mm
- Master-Fix hangers 2x34kg
- Spectromaster 600w digital ballast
- Regulation: 250W-400W-600W-660W
- 600W Spectromaster HPS lamp
- Intended for flowering
- Suggested area:
- from 100x100cm to 120x120cm
Ready made lighting set which includes:
1. Reflector Spectromaster 50x50cm with 4m IEC cable
- Basic reflector for 150W 250W, 400W and 600W lamps
- And for energy-saving lamps with E40 thread
- Size 50x50 cm
- Reflectance of 86%
- For lighting plants at home
- Version with rough coating
- Cable included
Highly textured aluminium reflector with E40 socket. Size 50 cm x 50 cm.
Comes complete with 4 mtrs of cable and an IEC connector attached for plug and play.
A great buy for any grower on a budget, they are the biggest selling shade we sell.
Can use any HPS, Metal Halide up to 600w or CFL lamps (CFL’s will need the CFL convertor lead) Please note CFL’s will hang down in these if over 125w so a better option for the CFL’s is the CFL shade which is more reinforced to handle the weight of the CFL’s and comes complete with the IEC connection).
Caution: The reflectors often come with protective film (blue, green, clear). It is of utter importance that you remove this protective film before using the reflector.
2. Master-Fix hangers 2x34kg
- Hangers with adjustable height
- High quality
- Smooth load regulation
- Maximum load max. 2 x 34 kg
- Two hangers Master-Fix.
The material is heat and cold resistant. Bring your lamps and filters exactly where you want them to be, the easy and safe way!
The hangers can handle up to 68kg of weight between the two of them.
3. Spectromaster 600w digital ballast
- 4-step regulation:
- 100% efficiency throughout the life
- Longer life
- Quiet, light, does not heat up
- Higher luminous efficiency of the bulb (up to 27% + 10% SL)
- Soft-dim soft start increases bulb life
The Spectromaster 600W adjustable electronic ballasts guarantee maximum lamp life and output regardless of a fluctuating input voltage. They operate completely silent, cool, safe and are more efficient than magnetic ballasts.
The Spectromaster ballasts have an adjustable output power. This feature allows you to dim and boost a lamp or to use different lamp powers with the same ballast, for example a 600W lamp for vegetative growth and 250W, 400W and 600W lamps for the flowering phase. Choose a suitable lamp for your high frequency electronic ballast to prevent lamp failure. We recommend Spectromaster HPS lamps for Spectromaster ballasts models and guarantee the lamp for one year (5000 hours). This ballast is equipped with Soft Dim: When you adjust the output power with the selection switch the Soft Dim feature gradually adjusts the power in 60 seconds per output power step to protect the lamp.
Features & Benefits
- High frequency electronic ballast
- Suitable for high frequency HPS (250W, 400W, 600W) and MH lamps
- Manually adjustable from 250W – 690W
- Input Voltage: 220-240V
- Input Current: 2,73A (at 100%)
- Input Power: 628W (at 100%)
- Power Factor:>0.98
- Inrush Current:≤ 40 Amps
- Input Frequency:50-60 Hz
- Input Connection:IEC C14
- Output Connection:IEC Female Plug
- Package size:330 x 160 x 70 mm
- Weight:1,6 kg
- Operating Temp. (°C):-20 +40
- Case Temp. (°C):70
- Certification:CE, ROHS
- Ignition voltage:4-5,5 kV / 5 s
4. 600W Spectromaster HPS lamp
- Light output: 90,000 lumens
- E40 ceramic socket
- 230 V
- Bloom Spectrum
- To use only with a 600W ballast
- Suggested surface from 100x100cm to 120x120cm
The Spectromaster lamps was designed to stimulate plant flowering and fruit development and increase the crops. As well for the vegetative plant growth, this lamp is excellent applicable. Both, red and blue light are heightened in this lamp.
Power output: 600 watt
Application: blooming phase
Operating voltage: 230 V
Luminous flux (100 h): 90.000 lumen
Photon flux PAR PPF (100 h): 1000 µmol/s
Most similar color temperature (CCT): 2000 Kelvin
Lamp current: 6,2 A
Burning position: universal
Starting time: 5 min
Reignition time (free-burning): 2 min
Total length (max.): 292mm
Bulb diameter: 48mm
Bulb material: tempered glass
Note: The lamp should be switched off for at least 15 minutes per week.
The lighting set include all plug and play cables.