Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Phase: growth, flowering
- For growing in: soil, cocos
Silicium Flash by Biotabs contains a quick-acting dose of Silicon, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium that is rapidly absorbed by your plants.
The benefits of Silicium Flash will immediately be taken up - resulting in lush, green, healthy plants throughout the growing cycle. The remaining nutrients are slowly released over a period of two months.
Silicium Flash only needs to be added when preparing the growing medium or for treating nutrient deficiencies.
Silicium increases the plant's resistance to heat, drought, pests and pathogens. It boosts the absorption of nutrients producing stronger plants with higher yields.
SILICIUM FLASH (BIOTABS) DIRECTIONS
Mix 50 g (80 ml) per 10 litres of the organic growing medium, such as potting soil or coco.
Silicium Flash can be used to treat nutritional deficiencies as required:
- Make a small hole near the stem.Sprinkle 25 g of Silicium Flash in the hole
- Cover with soil
- Water with a solution of 2 g of Bactrex per litre of water.
For use with Mother Plants:
- Mix 100 g (160 ml) per plant into the growing medium.
- Repeat every two months for strong hardy plants.
- Topdress or make a few holes around the stem.