Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Grow your own pak choi in a hydroponic system - meaning cultivation in water. This comes with 6 pods.
Cultivate your very own lettuce at home by using our easy-grown plant plugs. The 6 plugs are pre-sown with high-quality lettuce seeds and are suitable for hydroponic cultivation, also known as cultivating in water. They are made from compostable coco coir, peat and important nutrients.
This lettuce is called Batavia lettuce and works great in any colourful salad. It has dense, crispy, rippled leaves with red-toned edges. Make sure to harvest your leaves gradually in order to make room for new leaves.
How to use the plant plugs:
- Prepare your Harvy (or hydroponic system of choice) with water and nutrition
- Place the pods in the plastic net pots and remove the protective stickers from the pods
- Lower the net pots into the openings of the hydroponic system
- Wait patiently for 3 weeks and watch as your plants start to grow!