Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Power: 600W
- Light source: Gavita Pro 600W Electronic HPS E40
- Luminous flux: 90,000 lumens
- PPF: 1170 μMol/sec
The GAVITA Pro 600 is the first 240 Volt electronic ballast that powers the professional Philips GreenPower 600W 400V EL (electronic) lamp.
This lamp has the highest PAR light output, improved spectrum and the best light maintenance (>95% PAR light over one year of use). Being the most efficient horticultural lamp available and the only lamp specifically developed for electronic ballasts this is the lamp of choice for Dutch professional greenhouse growers.
The GAVITA Pro 600 is available as a complete fixture with the highly efficient professional HortiStar HR 96 reflector or as a remote ballast, ideally paired with the adjustable GAVITA TripleStar reflector. Being completely closed and solid state (no fans) with extremely low heat dissipation the remote ballast can be mounted close to your lamps, enabling safe and easy installation. Having your ballast close to your lamp reduces the amount of EMI (RF interference). The complete fixture is easily mounted with two balanced eye bolts.
Features & Benefits
- Only for use with 600W EL lamp
- No acoustic resonance
- Up to 8% more grow light
- Light maintenance after 5000 hrs > 95%
- System design and concept by GAVITA
- Electronics by Philips
- Sealed housing (Class I) with Gore-Tex ventilation plug
- Microprocessor controlled, LED status indicator
- Professional UV resistant rubber wiring
- Very low heat dissipation and optimal cooling
- Driver efficiency at full power 95-96%
- UL Listed
Input Voltage: 240-277 Volt
Input Current 1: 2.7A at 240V
Power Factor: > 0.98
Input Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Output Connection: IEC C14, power cable 10 ft with 240V plug
Dimensions: 22.3"/567mm (length) x 9.4”/240mm (width) x 7.5”/191mm (height)
Case Temp. (°C): 20 - 50°C
Reflector Material: HortiStar HR 96 600 in bracket
Light Source: Master GP T EL 600W
Luminous Flux: 90,000 Lumens
PPF: 1170 μMol/sec