Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Model: FC02
- Housing: 130x80x70mm
- Fan Controller: 160x100x90mm
- Dedicated for: 1x200W / TRIAC 1x16A
- Voltage: 230V / 50HZ
- Digital sensor 5V Measures temperatures from –55°C to +125°C (–67°F to +257°F)0.5°C
- Accuracy from –10°C to +85°C
- Protection class: IP54
The GSE Temperature, minimum-, maximum-speed controller with hysteresis setting is a temperature-dependent speed controller for ventilated rooms with one or more fans. The controller constantly keeps the temperature and impedes running at the minimum and maximum speeds. Hysteresis defines the temperature range, and it can be easily controlled, adjusting the required temperature minimum-maximum speed, and hysteresis on four knobs.
This reliable fan controller comes with a sealed, water-resistant cover, plugs with flap-lids, and a low voltage sensor, perfect for humid rooms. The sensor comes with a 4-meter-long cable and can be extended up to 50 meters.
- Temperature: 20C° to 30C°
- Minimum speed: off, 20% to -100%
- Maximum speed: 100% to -50%
- Negative pressure: 100% to -50%