Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Power: 300W
- Light source: LUXIM STA 41.01
- Intended for: flowering
The GAVITA Pro 300 LEP (Light Emitting Plasma) is a solid state horticultural plasma light fixture. There are no moving parts in the fully sealed housing, improving the reliability.
The light source is a LUXIM STA 41.01 LiFi module which has a rated average life of 50,000 hours.
The glass wide spectrum filter allows for low quantities UVB light to pass while shielding you and your crop from UVC. The Miro aluminum reflector generates an even square light pattern.
The absence of heat radiation in the light allows you to hang the lamp close to your crop, or to add the light without adding extra heat radiation to your crop.
- Input Voltage: 120 - 277 Volt (+/- 3%)
- Input Current 1: 1.3 Ampere at 230 Volt
- Real Input Power 1: 300 Watt (+/- 3%)
- Power Factor: >0,99
- THD: <10%
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Electrical Insulation: class 1
- Dimensions: L 593 mm x B 261 mm x H 190 mm
- Weight: Ca 11.7 Kg / 25.8 lb
- Operating Temp. (°C): 0 – 35 C / 32 - 95 F
- Case Temp. (°C): 75
- Relative Humidity: 25 – 70% (non-condensing)
- Reflector Material: Miro™ aluminum high efficiency reflector, square field
- 4 mm Crystal Clear Low-Iron float glass with wide spectrum grow light transmission
- 3'x 3' at 1' distance, 4'x 4' at 1.25' distance
- Light Source: LIFI STA 41-01 module
- Luminous Flux: 18,000 lumen (indicative)
- PPF: 300 μmol (calculated from spectrum analysis)
- Color Temperature: 5600 K
- CRI: 94
- Operating Position: Light source pointed downward +/- 90