Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
- Phase: growth
- For growing in soil, cocos, hydroponics
- Dosage: 4 ml/L
After hundreds of laboratory experiments, Advanced Nutrients has released their newest 3-Part base nutrient formula for growers of all levels, called Jungle Juice. With this breakthrough formula, your plants get all the nutrients they need precisely when they need them.
Jungle Juice was designed from the ground up for growers like us and is guaranteed to meet your particular demands and expectations for hydroponics nutrients. Jungle Juice guarantees to feed your plants with the specific nutrients they need at every stage, from the start, growth, and bloom phases. Jungle Juice is guaranteed to mix easily and quickly in your reservoirs.
Advanced Nutrients provides users with products that work, cost less, and last longer, creating fantastic results.
- Shake well before use
- Keep the pH in optimal quantities (5.5-6.3)
- Reduce nutrient dosing if plants show signs of stress or if they grow in a very light, hot, or dry environment
- First, add Jungle Juice Micro in freshwater, stir well, and then add Jungle Juice Grow and/or Jungle Juice Bloom.
- Never combine Jungle Juice Micro with Jungle Juice Grow or Jungle Juice Bloom in an undiluted form; this can lead to a blockage of nutrients, which makes some materials unavailable.
- This product is concentrated to the solubility limit
- Protect against freezing and direct sunlight
- If crystallization occurs, mix the entire contents with the same amount of hot water and use the amount of fertilizer twice.
- Cuttings & Seedlings: 33ml / 100L of water
- Small plants: 132ml / 100L of water
- Vegetation: 396ml / 100L of water
- Transition to the flowering phase: 264ml / 100L of water
- Flowering: 132ml / 100L of water
TYPE OF FERTILISER
- NPK 2-1-6
- (N) 2% ((NH4) 0,25% & (NO3) 1,75%)
- (P2O5) 1%
- (K2O) 6%
- (Mg) 0,5%
- Derived from: ammonium phosphate, magnesium nitrate, magnesium sulfate, potassium nitrate, potassium phosphate, potassium sulfate