It is cheaper in a set!
|Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|CoolTube 1000w Lumatek kit||412.90EUR||383.56EURYou save (7.11%)|
|XtraCool v2 1000w Lumatek kit||466.95EUR||433.78EURYou save (7.10%)|
|Adjust-A-Wing 1000w Lumatek kit||497.90EUR||473.11EURYou save (4.98%)|
|Spudnik 1000w Lumatek kit||513.90EUR||477.33EURYou save (7.12%)|
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
- 4-step regulation:
- 100% efficiency throughout the life
- Longer life
- Quiet, light, does not heat up
- Higher luminous efficiency of the bulb (up to 27% + 10% SL)
- Soft-dim soft start increases bulb life
Lumatek Electronic Ballast provides a stable light output and features a fast start-up. It reaches full brightness in under a minute while the magnetic ballasts can take longer. Lumatek Electronic ballast is completely silent and produces less heat than conventional ballasts. This ballast has cut-off circuits and enables a longer life. Lumatek Electronic Ballast has a small compact design - 1000 watts 230 volts. This ballast can light both HPS and MH lamps. As well as the dimmable in 4 modes, 600W-750W-1000W-SL and the highest is "super lumens" that generates up to 10% extra boost.
- Electronic ballast for 1000w, 750w or 600w HPS lamp or 1000w or 600w MH lamp
- Voltage: 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Current: 4.70A
- Input power: 1030W
- Output power: 1000W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 175 to 275V
- THD: <10%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Envirement temperature for full load operation: -25 to 40°C (-13 to 104°F)
- Ta 30°C 86°F
- Tc 70°C 158°F
- Humidity: capable of operating in relative humidity of 0% to 90%, non-condensing
- To light a 600W lamp; set control to 600W.
- To light a 750W lamp; set control to 750W and dim down to 600W.
- To light a 1000W lamp; set control to 1000W and boost output by 10% by switching to 'Super Lumens' or dim down to 750W or 600W.